Our test project: https://github.com/ghost123gg/fblog
1.Go to the directory where you will store the code
2. Run the git clone command on your terminal to get the project
git clone https://github.com/ghost123gg/fblog.git
3.Install the python version your project needs
4.Start adding python projects
- Name: Give your project a name
- Path: Select the root directory of the project
- Version: Choose the python version your project needs
- Framework: The project project framework, my project here is Flask, so choose flask
- Startup Mode: Choose gunicorn here, You can switch other options according to your needs.
- Startuo file/dir: In general, diango selects the project directory to start, and flask selects the py file to start.
- Install module now: When adding a project, install the required modules according to the documentation of the project root directory requirements.txt.
When the creation is complete, open the browser and enter http://192.168.1.199:8080