Nginx firewall is recommended to use Nginx 1.18 and above. Better compatibility
If it is a version less than 1.18, the compatibility of compiling and installing is fine.
Nginx WAF is an application layer firewall developed based on the nginx lua module, which effectively mitigates DDOS attacks, prevents most infiltration attacks and provides highly free rule customization functions
- If you do not understand regular expressions, please do not modify the rules that come with the firewall at will
- WAF relies on luaJIT components, some nginx versions may have to be reinstalled before they can be used
All dynamic websites
- Site-oriented rule application
- The protection function of a site can be turned off or turned on separately
- Highly free rule application, allowing users to edit and choose whether a site uses this rule
The main function:
- Routine filtering, including GET (URI, URI parameters), POST, Cookie, User-Agent, Header, IP black and white list, URI black and white list, etc.
- URI encryption protection, often used to protect the background of the website
- URI special rules to quickly fix vulnerabilities
- CDN mode. If your site uses CDN, please enable CDN mode, otherwise the firewall may affect the normal access of the website.
WAF function preview: