512M or more, 768M or more is recommended (Pure panel for about 60M of system memory)
More than 100M available hard disk space (Pure panel for about 20M disk space)
CentOS 7.1+ (Ubuntu16.04+., Debian9.0+), to ensure that it is a clean operating system, there is no other environment with Apache/Nginx/php/MySQL installed (the existing environment can not be installed)
Linux Panel Installation Command
- Replace the file editor as an ACE editor.
- When saving the file using the editor, the historical copy will be backed up to /www/backup/file_history.
- Adjust the log cutting module and enter gzip compression while cutting the log.
- Optimize the large log cleanup program.
- Optimize problems caused by several unexpected errors.
- Fix some problems when the machine access security portal does not add '/' to report 500 errors.
- Add the first page to display the CPU model and the usage rate of each core when the mouse is over the [CPU usage rate].
- Release the Google network disk plugin.