I have a problem with e-mails. All sent emails to gmail and hotmail are treated as spam. How can I fix it?
I've checked all the necessary settings more than twice and all my emails keep dropping directly into the SPAM folder.
So far what has been verified:
1. Check spam list. All OK from multiple sites.
2. Check all records - MX record A record SPF record DKIM record DMARC record
3. Check SSL for email
4. Test email with https://www.mail-tester.com
5. Test my domain and my IP with SpamHaus https://www.spamhaus.org
6. Test my Reverse DNS with Debouncer Test https://www.debouncer.com/reverse-dns-check
As you can see, I believe that I have not forgotten anything. It is worth mentioning that the certificate being used has the same address as the mail server. Ex: mail.domain.com